Terms and Conditions
- ChemWeb's obligations.
- Evans2 ChemWeb™ is the property
of G.A.Evans and R.B.Evans. The content, source and design of this site is protected by
copyright - Please respect this !
- While care has been taken to ensure that the content of ChemWeb is current and correct, the
owners accept no responsibility for damages or losses as a result of errors, omissions, or other
information contained within the site.
- As this site will be continually updated, ChemWeb accept no liability for loss of service (temporary or permanent)
as a result of site maintenance. Every effort will be made to restore service to registered users as soon as reasonably possible.
- ChemWeb reserve the right to suspend access to registered users if deemed necessary.
- Inappropriate use - e.g. Violation of Terms and conditions, infringement of copyright, hacking (or attempted), will
result in deregistration from the service.
- ChemWeb reserve the right to remove the service at any time (after notification to registered users).
- ChemWeb's obligations only apply to registered users. ChemWeb offers no obligations to unregistered or guest users.
- Your obligations to ChemWeb.
- Your login details are only to be used by staff and pupils of your school.
- Details must not be posted on the internet.
- Your login details must not be given to any other users. All unregistered users must
either register themselves or login as a guest to access the site. You accept
responsibilty for the use and misuse of your login details.
- You must notify ChemWeb of any alterations to your login details, including addition or
removal of registered users (teachers and school).
- If you spot any errors or have any suggestions regarding the site, you should notify
Benefits of Registration
- You will have access to a continually growing pool of revision notes and web-tests.
- The entire ChemWeb website (after 'login') will be personalised for your school including
- A unique opening page (after 'login') that allows your students to select
their teacher (for webtest marking) from photos*.
- Your school name on the top of every page
- Your school logo* on the top of every page
- A background image on every page (a 'watermark' of your school logo*)
- Full technical support from ChemWeb
- Information updates
* only applies if images are provided by the school/individual to ChemWeb.